Vehicle Make/Model – 1983 GMC Caballero (El Camino) Certified and Appraised at $40K)
– Custom mixed heavy metallic root-beer brown. – Custom Airbrushed True Fire under Gold Pearl Metallic and Candy Orange old style flames with micro gold dust and silver dust in first coat of clear. – 8 coats of High Solids European Clear.
– Molded in air vents in front of rear wheel wells. – Twin Cut outs on hood for raised air cleaners to stick thru. Smoothed over tailgate. (Removed tag bucket) – Custom fabricated billet flame grill. – Rear window fabricated stainless steel overlays. – Custom fabricated rear window 1/4 deck bed cover. – Custom fabricated front valance under front bumper. LED Headlights – Custom modified rear bumper overlays. – Custom raised 2 dimensional flames imbedded side mirrors and dash and door panels – One off fabricated Ground Effects. – Custom fabricated inner front fender well panels.
Brown & Orange upholstery. -Custom door panels with 2 dimensional flames in panels. – Custom fabricated center console with candy paint. and airbrushed flames. – Custom dash with candy orange paint and 2 dimensional raised flames imbedded in paint. – Custom orange candy painted gauge face plate with custom clock. – Tach installed in dash face with flamed front face plate. – Custom Candy Orange panel over storage area with stereo speakers. – Custom seat belt face plates with digital printed flames. – Custom steering wheel modified from a GTO. – Custom chrome and candy sparkle fire extinguisher. – Custom made roof console with interior map lighting.
– ZZ4 355 Motor with Chevy hot cam and roller rockers. Putting out over 410 HP- Shaved Aluminum Heads and other small modifications to engine. – Holley 750 Carb. with modified twin chrome air breathers that stick up thru hood! – Headman headers with dual H- Pipe exhaust thru Magna flow mufflers. – Custom Chrome Air conditioner pump with raised chrome flames. Chrome 80amp Alternator – Custom airbrushed true fire effects on brackets and air cleaner system. – Custom colored matching overlays on all hoses and wiring. – Custom fabricated sculpted flame panels over radiator area and engine bay.
– Polished 700R4 Transmission with Chrome pan. – 2200-2400 Stall Converter. Professionally built with complete master overhaul kit. Updated 3-4 clutch package (Ray bestos Z-Pack) – Beast input shell, new low/reverse planetary, new prag, roller clutch, new pump assembly.- Corvette servo – Trans-go shift kit.
– American Racing Aluminum Wheels. 10 ” rear / 8″ front.- Orange window Tint on sides and Chrome Tint on rear window. – Custom Dual Tipped exhaust in front of rear wheels. LED Headlights and Side Marker Lights. Rhino bed liner. Mounted tool storage boxes in bed.
Company car was featured in the official GM licensed 2011 calendar Month of April.
Featured in the 2014 National El Camino Owners Calendar : Month of August
Featured in the 2016 National El Camino Owners Calendar : Month of July
2023 Official Florida El Camino’s Calendar, Month of June
Big Boy Airbrush Co. Copyrighted material. Page last updated May 2022